Monday, June 15, 2009

My Weight

I was at the pool the other day, the one where I weigh myself on the scale that COUNTS. In other words, it's the scale upon which I actually gauge my weight gain, as opposed to the scale at my monthly appointments which I keep skipping/missing (this is, after all, my second pregnancy.)

I wasn't too upset by what I saw. I didn't gain too much compared to the rapid weight gain I underwent in my second trimester. The thing is, I must be developing a better attitude about my body because I can't remember the actual number. I think it was 74 kilos. I even ran into a friend who asked me how much I gained (we've known each other through a total of 3 pregnancies so we can talk about these things) and I remember telling her... I just can't remember exactly how much. Let's stick with 74 kilos. That sounds about right.

I know I'm much bigger now than I was even at the end of my first pregnancy just because of the way clothes fit me. My maternity clothes from last time are all less comfortable and they don't fit the way I want them to-- though I guess I wouldn't exactly call them small.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment