Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Exhaustamundo

There is a little incline from my apartment to the main street, not to mention the stairs. You'd hardly notice it if you were driving. I'm telling you, last pregnancy I wouldn't have noticed it either, but now it's become this source of dread for me. There's something about slight inclines as opposed to steep ones. I guess that since you're not actually seeing the slope so much, you expect to be able to walk at your usual pace... but you can't. And now it's just SO HARD. Fortunately, it's only about a block long before it evens out. I'm lucky-- I live in a hilly city but this is the worst slope I have to deal with on a regular basis. There's also the slight one in the parking lot at work which comes in a close second in terms of difficulty (or dread). I hope this is just a symptom of the late stages of pregnancy and not an indication of my overall physical fitness. I went to the OB last night. I'm a little more advanced in weeks than I'd thought. I'll take that as an excuse for now.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment