Monday, June 29, 2009

Have You Had Enough Of My Feet? Edema Continues

Edema edema edema. Maybe that's what I should name my baby. It has a nice ring to it, no? It's because of the baby that I'm getting it, so maybe I'll just pay it back with that name. Edema. Edem if it's a boy...

Just kidding.

Now back to my feet. They look like hot water bottles. You know, the red kind that you fill from the kettle? The kind that squish when you step on them and jiggle when you drop them? Yeah. That's what my feet look like.

DS has a new habit of stepping on my feet in order to access things he can't reach on the counter. My feet don't normally hurt but when he steps on them I'm afraid they're going to pop. My toes look like little sausages. In fact, my feet look like a baby's foot. Not as cute, though. Not something I'd pretend to munch on. But I would refer to my toes as little piggies. I think that it's an appropriate metaphor right now. This one went to market, this one sayed home...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment