Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sleep, Precious Sleep

In the first trimester, it's normal to feel exhausted. And boy, did I feel exhausted in the first trimester. Now I am in or nearing the third, and I am suddenly finding myself exhausted again. For the past few nights, I have hardly been able to keep my eyes open past 9pm. It really puts a damper on my evening plans. I can't figure out why this is happening. I mean, it just *might* have to do with getting up at odd hours with the baby, but he slept really well last night-- until 8am, actually! Actually, I had to get up to calm him at 4:30 or so and then had trouble getting back to sleep. That's the problem. Even when he sleeps late, I wake up at his usual time. Still, I don't know if this alone is enough to send me to bed at his bedtime-- around 7pm-- which is really when my body starts begging for pyjamas lately. I hope this passes soon!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. I am in my second and sometimes still find myself absolutly exhausted. I fear I will never sleep properly again.... after the pregnancy, there's the baby, and then probably another pregnancy.... scary!

    ReplyDelete