Monday, April 20, 2009

My Weight

As I got on the scale at the pool, I whispered "please don't let me be 70 kilo. Please don't let me be 70 kilo." Well, I was not disappointed. My weight turned out to be 69.8 -- a whopping TEN KILO (or eleven?) gain since my pre-prego weight. Oh. My. Gosh. That's, like 22 pounds for all you imperialists. And I'm only in my second trimester. I think I only gained a total of 13 kilos altogether in my last pregnancy.

Then I looked in the mirror and realized that a lot of it is boob. And butt and thigh. But my breasts are all of a sudden so-- breasty. Thank God I started out small because otherwise I'd be hefting around a couple of serious melons. Right now I'm up to oranges, but I'm usually not much more than a muffin top. Without a bra on, I have to keep reminding myself to sit straight so that they don't touch the top of my enormous belly. They're not saggy, but I do tend to slouch, so they kind of tip. I think I need to go out and get some new bras. How do big breasted women do it? Thank God for small miracles.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment