Sunday, April 26, 2009

Munchies

Gosh, I'm so hungry lately. I have a love/hate relationship with being predictable in terms of pregnancy. Second semester, which I'm smack in the middle of, is supposed to bring with it an increased appetite. I eat a nice meal and ten minutes later my stomach is growling. I've got that empty feeling...
Gotta be careful. I went for a checkup the other day and she didn't mention anything about excessive weight gain, so maybe I'm not soooo off track. A friend of mine just told me that she gained 50 lbs --FIFTY POUNDS-- during her pregnancy (I'm sure it was 90% boob in her case 'cause she's HUGE) and she lost it all. I gained about 30 in my last and lost it all by 4 months, though my stomach never quite went back to being quite as flat. But I still looked good (if I do say so myself.)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment