Thursday, January 29, 2009

Getting Better All The Time

I know I keep saying this, but I really am feeling better all the time now. Looking back, I can't believe how... how bleh... how utterly useless and floppy I was. I still get tired in between things-- picking my son up from kindergarten, cooking a meal-- and I sometimes need to sit down and have a bit of a rest. But last night I stayed up 'till past eleven! And also the night before! And I didn't have to fight to keep my eyes open, though right now I'm feeling kind of sleepy and it's quarter to 4 in the afternoon. I'm hoping DH comes home soon so I can have a little nap.

Although I've been going to the obstetrician as persrcribed, I'm also supposed to be going to a nurse once a month or so to get weighed and to pee on a stick and stuff like that. I still haven't done it. My baseline weight was 58.8kg and when I went to the pool a couple of days ago and weighed myself on the same scale, I was 61.5kg

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment