Sunday, January 18, 2009

Five Barf

The exhaustion has all but subsided. The nausea has almost completely receded. I say 'almost' because this morning, for the first time in what must be weeks, I had myself a nice, burpy barf. I felt a little nauseous last night and then again this morning, but the kind of nauseous which is usually helped by eating. Well, I was in the middle of buttering my toast when I got that 'must sit down now' feeling and then in the middle of sitting when I got that 'must get up now and run to toilet' feeling. It's the one where saliva starts filling my mouth. Then I know it's coming and there is nothing I can do about it. I almost didn't make it, but fortunately the first retch was an empty one. The next one, however, was disgusting.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment