Saturday, December 27, 2008

Forgot to mention

I think I forgot to mention two barfs in my last posting. The first one (which is technically the third for the pregnancy) was somewhat of a surprise. We were sitting around eating dinner when I inhaled what I think to be a sliver of dried oregano. I developed the impression that it was stuck in the inside of my throat-- more or less, I guess, where one might stick a finger when attempting to make oneself throw up. And throw up I did. I don't know if I can blame that one on the pregnancy.

The next one was after one of those 'I feel so hollow and empty but no food will do' feelings. I had just tried to eat some carrot to calm the sensation but it didn't work. DH thinks that the hollow feeling is actually not hunger but an early indication of the barf mechanism. He might be right.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment